Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and myself were on the last leg of our Strugis trip we stopped at a restaurant I let her off at the door I went to park so we could keep an eye on our gear. I found a spot right by the window. My wife was at the table watching as I got off the bike it kept leaning and leaning, that's when I realized I didn't put the jiffy down. I fought it all the way down. I was not a happy camper

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did have a weird situation once. Back when I had my Hurricane 1000, I came out of work one day to find my bike on both wheels. This was strange since I know I put it on . I cam to find the pavement gave way and it sank to the wheels. It took 3 people to finally get it out of the hole..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Everyone drops their bike eventually. Well, by everyone, like 98%. Sorry about the drop. Sucks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
My wife and myself were on the last leg of our Strugis trip we stopped at a restaurant I let her off at the door I went to park so we could keep an eye on our gear. I found a spot right by the window. My wife was at the table watching as I got off the bike it kept leaning and leaning, that's when I realized I didn't put the jiffy down. I fought it all the way down. I was not a happy camper
Aww man Fred I feel your pain. Hopefully it didn't so too much damage.

How was sturgis this year?

·
Registered
157 Posts
It'll happen eventually if it didn't already. Sometimes the heat gets to me too and makes me miserable.

A clear mind is key to riding and staying safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts