Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a grom on order... It's a few weeks out. I'm between two exhausts, the Two brothers full system or the yoshimuri carbon full system. From what I've read owners of both systems seem to like them and I haven't seen any direct comparisons between the two... Anyone want to chime in? I'm between the yoshimura fender eliminator or the tidy tail or any that retains the stock turn signals. My problem is, I'm not a big fan of the signals in the lower position on the yoshimuri and it looks like that is the way you would have to run them with their pipe. But the two brothers looks like the pipe sits lower on the frame, and I'm thinking maybe you could run then in the high position? With the tidy tail, I'm thinking I would have to go with smaller blinkers or maybe the stock would fit with the lower fitting of the TBR exhaust? Any opinions or pics showing these different options that work with one of these pipes and stock signals? And I need to keep the plate too...
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I get my grom in about 3 weeks I gave my exhausts down to three...HMF, M4, or the Mnnthbx all are awesome...the others like two brothers ect I think look to big look gigantic funny lookin on the grom...for the tail tidy or whatever ya wanna call it I'm going with mnnthbx fender eliminator
Mnnthbx.com
Hmfracing.com
M4exhaust.com
Look on youtube for sound clips

1 - 2 of 2 Posts