Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been lurking on the forum for a while but my Grom is still more or less stock but I decided that a new exhaust would be my first mod. It's been a while now since our bikes have been out but I haven't been able to keep track of the latest available exhaust systems that are now available. Any recommendations? Looking for either a slip-on or full system as long as it's good quality (I want it to last). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've had 3.

1 Custom lowmount, quiet but made no power.

1 Tyga Full exhaust with CF Can, makes the most power, is cost effective and relative good quality. pitfall being that it's extremely loud

1 Over TT High Mount made very good power also, ultra light due to being Titanium, EXTREMELY expensive, sound was quiet and sounded great when ripped open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy crap, those all look great. Do you still have all of them? Which is your favorite?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm down to just the Tyga Pipe, sold the other two.

Eyeing a 4th exhaust but can't make up my mind.

Over was my favorite, custom 2nd, and 3rd is the tyga. This based on aesthetics not performance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm down to just the Tyga Pipe, sold the other two.

Eyeing a 4th exhaust but can't make up my mind.

Over was my favorite, custom 2nd, and 3rd is the tyga. This based on aesthetics not performance.
They all look great to me. How would you rate them performance wise? I'm guessing the Tyga was the best performer?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have the M4 full exhaust. I like it just fine. I'm pretty sure it won't get any quieter without choking it down, and I felt an ever so slight bump in power. I'm pretty sure on an otherwise stock Grom, you won't be blown away by this mod alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts