1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
wow!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I know I wouldn't, now it's more of a custom built bike, based off of a grom. I think after a specific point with modifying you can't rightfully call it what it once was, since it's no longer like that.
+1 as I would also vote on a Grom that looks like a Grom.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Is it really a Grom?

Guys,
What is Grom on this? The suspension isn't, the wheels are not. The cylinder & head are not. The seat isn't. The gas tanks is, I'm not sure what. The swing arm is aluminum. Is the front of the frame, or the engine cases?
Is it cool, yes. Is it over done, yes. Would it be fun to ride, yes. Would it be a little scary to ride fast, I think so!
Brian

·
Registered
17 Posts
On the builders website (OORacing) they say it is based on the MSX125... which as u probs know is the grom sold in EU and Aisa... essentially the same bike...
Where do you actually see it say that? OOracing never has much information on their site regarding their builds. but from the frame to the engine to the suspension is all just standard Honda Monkey style aftermarket parts. Nothing in there even uses a part from a GROM. Even their site states its a Monkey.

Turbo Monkey bike land speed

Have no idea how the italian site is getting the wrong info.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.