Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was at yet another radio event today, giving away t-shirts and entering people to win one of four 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200's. Out of nowhere, this little kid shows up on one of those little "pocket bikes." The motor looked like it was not too far removed from the one on the Grom/MSX.

At any rate, Naturally, I had to get a picture on it. It's amusing as hell to think that something not much bigger than this is street legal, and that I'm going to own one soon.

Reactions: zombie

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same here, I can't wait to see all the little Groms on the road, buzzing down the boulevards, streets and avenues. People having fun while getting insane mpg's. Should make for happier people. I am convinced that happier transport equals happier people.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Same here, I can't wait to see all the little Groms on the road, buzzing down the boulevards, streets and avenues. People having fun while getting insane mpg's. Should make for happier people. I am convinced that happier transport equals happier people.
Truth. But sadly there are enough idiots on the road already that prevent too much from happening in terms of happness.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No lie. Although, I've heard that nothing is more powerful than a charismatic idiot.

Imagine what would happen if we could educate that idiot. Nothing is more powerful than an educated idiot. Hell, look at L. Ron Hubbard! He started an entire church based around his one crappy sci-fi book!

We could start a whole generation of educated idiots that only exist to spread the gospel of responsible motorcycling!

·
Registered
998 Posts
cool is a state of mind, to be cool is when the masses of people agree with you or like your music or like your art work or what ever.

Stay Cool my friend you are the most interesting man in the world.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts