Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called our local Honda dealership on Monday (I didn't know they were open) to inquire about the arrival of their first Grom. The sales guy said it was on its way and that he would call me when it arrives for me to look at.

Anyway, he told me that their next shipment won't be until February? What's up with that? I know when I joined the Forum, I had called that dealership and was told they'd have a second delivery of Groms in September and that one was already sold (I'm assuming they only were allotted two per month)...but why do I now have to wait until February??? I'm really bummed about that.

I might have to do some research in our neighboring states and see if I can get one sooner!

Anybody else in the same boat as me?

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I called our local Honda dealership on Monday (I didn't know they were open) to inquire about the arrival of their first Grom. The sales guy said it was on its way and that he would call me when it arrives for me to look at.

Anyway, he told me that their next shipment won't be until February? What's up with that? I know when I joined the Forum, I had called that dealership and was told they'd have a second delivery of Groms in September and that one was already sold (I'm assuming they only were allotted two per month)...but why do I now have to wait until February??? I'm really bummed about that.

I might have to do some research in our neighboring states and see if I can get one sooner!

Anybody else in the same boat as me?
Are you serious? Why all the hype on a product they cant even deliver in bigger numbers?:(

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, needless to say, I'm really bummed! Got my T-shirt and decals in the mail today so I guess I will just represent the Grom as a bystander...I'm gonna start looking at other dealerships....argh

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention the guy called me today and left me a msg -- their first Groms arrived but they are already sold to a couple who will pick them up tomorrow. I'm hoping to see them during my lunch break tomorrow...hopefully they'll still be there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.