Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as I mentioned in my introduction thread, I'm an Intern at a rock radio station in St. Louis. We were at a "Bike Night" at a local bike-centric eatery called Mile 277, entering people to win a 2013 Harley Sportster, and the local BMW dealership had a tent set up right next to ours.

The leader of the crew was very proud of just how tough his bike is. He dropped his bike on the pavement repeatedly, much to the fright, confusion, and befuddlement of the Harley riders that were in attendance. He then would stand on the bike and jump up and down on the damn thing.

He then asked the big dude at the KSHE tent to stand on it. The big dude was me. This was the resulting picture.

To add to the hilariousness, the crew leader was in fact German, and his name was indeed Hans. He had stickers that said "loud tires save lives," and "friends don't let friends ride KLRs." I don't understand the KLR hate at all, but the first one made me laugh.

Reactions: GRAViTY

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not, but you can bet there were more than one Hog rider that was wishing he could do that with his bike.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Lmafao the bike is just clearly a marketing excercise. The thing probably doesn't even turn over.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lmafao the bike is just clearly a marketing excercise. The thing probably doesn't even turn over.
You'd be wrong, sir. After every drop and stomp, Hans would pick the bike back up, and immediately start the bike, and rev it to the moon for 5 seconds. One time he did it while our jock was live on the air. Then he left the party on the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.