Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another thread of the same bike in a different style. I am gonna leave it like is now so here are the final pictures. Now it's time to get the engine to life up to the bikes look.. 200cc + turbo charger gets installed in the next week. Engine gets a complete overhaul. Got some 140 Pirelli tires which will get fitted on the bike while the engine is "on vacation".

Sound sample and new pictures added here: http://www.gromforum.com/forum/new-...project-ducati-accomplished-2.html#post267913

·
Registered
327 Posts
That bike is pimp, my friend. Nice work.

·
Registered
259 Posts
whoah! damn! btw, does the beam of your headlight still work like it should?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dude you swap out parts like a female swaps clothes. I wish we had the vendor support you guys have over there you could get rich importing that stuff to a supplier in the US jus sayin

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well sh*t, i couldn't resist, so the bike is at the shop again getting FAT tires, some brembo brakes and a custom paint job on the front and the rims. Going to pick it up tomorrow for another 24 hours before the engine mods start. Will post pics in this thread.
Thanks for your feedback! Right now i have the bike from the dealer, will post pics of that tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i stripped more then i added actually (excluding the fat tires).

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jesus!

Second Ducati project! Looks good. Love the kniting side frame bars. Can't wait to see how the bore and turbo turns out to be like. Keep us in the loop when you have it all done ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got some parts back from the dealer.. the front got a small paint job, as well as the rims. The back tire got moved into the front and the back tire is now a 140 - couldn't find anything bigger in this town today but will try to get a 150 pirelli for the back and maybe a 140 for the front if we can make it work.
Thats my girl on the bike not me by the way.. more pics will follow ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't help but notice how beautiful the lower cover is, got love it's design....
Sadly the lower cover and the oil cooler have to be removed for the engine mods and turbo :eek:
Love the look too but power over looks ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts