Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like this forum needs a build thread section!

Anyway, picked up my Grom from Santa Barbara Motorsports Friday August 23 with .3 miles on it :cool:

Pulled the reflectors and seat strap off last night, bike currently has 25 miles and will do an oil change today and then mount up a new set of Michelin Power Pure SC tires on it :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good call on going with red :D

Red is as signature of a color for Honda bikes as red is for ferrari's

Are you doing the oil change yourself or paying a shop to do it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Working on becoming a vendor here so I can hook my fellow Grommers up with the best deals on parts ;)

Just took it out for about 40 miles...

yeaup being a vendor here will be key, seems like you will be going to some crazy levels to mod the Grom, we'll definitely want what you have to sell for it :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
in for some awesome modifications to come.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Working on becoming a vendor here so I can hook my fellow Grommers up with the best deals on parts ;)

Just took it out for about 40 miles...

amazing shots, must be nice to live in California

are the cops tough on guys with modified bikes and cars down their?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Congrats Sikmoto,

I can't wait to see how you grom turns out. Excited to see the build and all. Must be nice to be able to do everything yourself and being a shop owner.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys.... Ive been slammed with customer bikes so not as much ride, play or mod time so far on my bike but I did change the oil last night at 55 miles or so.

Hopefully I can get the new tires on within the next couple of days. Ive basically scrubbed the stock tires to their very edge just riding around town..... these things lean! :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts