Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name is Anthony Castner and I just put a deposit on my first street legal bike a 2014 red grom. Ive always been into cars and dirt bikes but im excited that this may be the most interesting vehicle ive owned to this point. I have to wait a couple months for it but from what im hearing from you guys its worth it. Here is a link to my mazdaspeed3 if anyones interested https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericdowdphoto/8452616164/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im also interested in what the best mod order is for the bike. I know for the cars its always intake exhaust tune but im not seeing anything so far for the bike

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome!

The reason you're not seeing anything for mods is because there really isn't anything that makes huge, easy differences. Some people play with the intake, some replace the exhaust, some do both but nothing short of a big bore does anything to make a notable difference on this bike except for a gearing the front down a tooth.

Otherwise it's just looks and personal preference, but know the stock tires are crap if you're aggressively cornering at all; a set if Pilot Pures are $80 online.

But enjoy it for what it is and you'll have a blast.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts