Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
not a bad deal. skip all the dealer fees basically. but i'm betting he's hoping for a bidding war on it

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
not a bad deal. skip all the dealer fees basically. but i'm betting he's hoping for a bidding war on it
thats probably what its gonna come down to. everyone one is in to make a buck now with the grom. i blame the nasties. they are ordering them to sell and for us the dealerships will be dry.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its just supply and demand like others have mentioned. you can't have something great without these guys coming out and screwing things up.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
every one is just waiting last minute on the bid so they can get it for the asking price but I doubt that is going to happen. there will be a bidding war...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
thats probably what its gonna come down to. everyone one is in to make a buck now with the grom. i blame the nasties. they are ordering them to sell and for us the dealerships will be dry.
but wait a few months and those same guys will be stuck holding their **** in their hands and will let em go cheap just to cut their losses

1 - 11 of 11 Posts