Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else on here from FL plan on getting one of these? i plan on getting mine from champions honda in cocoa FL and can't be more stoked for this thing to come to the states. Hopefully after production picks up with them and they come more available to everyone, it would be awesome to get some little mini grom race meets together.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Definitely plan on getting one of these. I'm west of Orlando. So most likely I'm going to try and grab one up from West Orlando Honda in Oakland fl!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live just north of west palm beach. Getting mine from stuart motor sports in stuart FL. The dealer told me the're recieveing the first batch on the 15th.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live just north of west palm beach. Getting mine from stuart motor sports in stuart FL. The dealer told me the're recieveing the first batch on the 15th.
For sure lucky if you are really getting it on the 15th!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
West Orlando Honda said the 15th too! They're still accepting one more deposit. Unfortunately looks like I'm going to have to wait a few months to try and snag me up one. Money's tight and I'm trying to buy a house =(.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll probably swing by my store to see. I'll post if they got them in Oakland.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm heading down there on Friday. I think I'll try and make it to Champions to get a look see.....
If you do, ask for Ryan! I know they don't have any in as of now, but I just had another bud pay for one today and they told him it'll be in the 9th unless one comes in sooner at another store.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you do, ask for Ryan! I know they don't have any in as of now, but I just had another bud pay for one today and they told him it'll be in the 9th unless one comes in sooner at another store.

They got a black last week and sold it next day. They're getting a red on or about the 9th according to their manifest. I was going to get their black one, but couldn't strike a deal I was comfortable with, so I ordered from GA and should have tomorrow or wednesday (Sept 3rd or 4th). They told me they have a huge waiting list, so it's a sellers market.

They'll get one more in the next couple weeks (unknown color) and then no additional ones until March

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just realized, you got "MY" black Grom...LOL

You got it last Saturday, yes?

You were out of there with it before I even got to get to see it....LOL

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just realized, you got "MY" black Grom...LOL

You got it last Saturday, yes?

You were out of there with it before I even got to get to see it....LOL
If you're talking about me getting your black grom.... Lol that was my grom months ago as they all knew I wanted it and all told me the first one was mine. I picked it up on the 23rd and was at the shop when the truck was dropping it off. As for the one on the 9th, that ones also sold to a guy named mike. I can't get enough of this little bike:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Without going into details, and I don't want to make an argument, but since they were refusing deposits from anyone and because I work in the industry and know people working there, I "made them an offer they couldn't refuse" and had I pulled the trigger, that would have been mine.
I just decided to go another route and get it from GA and save some money...I haven't told them yet, gonna ride up on it this week and go "surprise!"
When they find out who I got from (sales person) my friends there are going to laugh

Glad you got it, glad you're happy and if one day we meet up, I'll tell you the story.

I see the photo is over on Cocoa Beach, I live on Merritt, about 3-4 miles from Champions, where are you at?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Without going into details, and I don't want to make an argument, but since they were refusing deposits from anyone and because I work in the industry and know people working there, I "made them an offer they couldn't refuse" and had I pulled the trigger, that would have been mine.
I just decided to go another route and get it from GA and save some money...I haven't told them yet, gonna ride up on it this week and go "surprise!"
When they find out who I got from (sales person) my friends there are going to laugh

Glad you got it, glad you're happy and if one day we meet up, I'll tell you the story.

I see the photo is over on Cocoa Beach, I live on Merritt, about 3-4 miles from Champions, where are you at?
I'm in cocoa and ride almost everyday. Would love more than anything to have another grom to race around with! Do you happen to be the guy that was in a car with a friend pulling out as I was pulling in? I believe you gave me a thumbs up... Let's ride sometime!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts