Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right guys! i have my msx and i have on route an R&G tail tidy and small indicators as well as a smaller plate!

now i have seen on the U.S ebay you have flsuh indicator kits. thing is too ship them to the uk is over £40 which will likely incur tax too

soooo does anyone know if they are just a normal flush mount indicator i could possibly pick up over here for less?

·
Registered
33 Posts
right guys! i have my msx and i have on route an R&G tail tidy and small indicators as well as a smaller plate!

now i have seen on the U.S ebay you have flsuh indicator kits. thing is too ship them to the uk is over £40 which will likely incur tax too

soooo does anyone know if they are just a normal flush mount indicator i could possibly pick up over here for less?
I have found a few pairs on the UK Ebay.

Fairing LED Flush Indicators-Fit Honda CBR1000RR CBR RR | eBay

·
Registered
282 Posts
They are very similar to the ones above. The only thing I see that is different is the nut for the back above has the washer built in which will require you to shave it down a bit to fit deep into the hole behind the stock front indicator and my set came with a hard plastic gasket for under the new signal. The set I installed had a nylon nut and separate metal washer. They are visible by day(sort of) and fine at night but they look AWESOME imho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts