Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought a set of a mirrors for a Kawasaki klx-250SF motard. Fits right into place of the stock Grom mirrors. You can sometimes find them online for about $40. Do NOT get the ones for the regular klx250S as they look just like Grom mirrors. Must be the SF (motard) model. Huge improvement over stock in looks and actually being able to see in them. I have some pics hosted on phtobucket but I can't get them to insert on here for some reason

[

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
These are better because the shape is more consistent with the Grom's design, I still think it stick out too much and is annoying. Someone showed mirrors sitting level with the handle bars, those were sweet!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any idea what year KLX250S these mirrors are from ? Every picture I can find on the internet of what appears to be the USA supplied bike ... has round mirrors

I believe all years they made it are the same. Be sure you are looking at the SF model, not the S model which you are correct does have round mirros

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.