Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give or take a few days.... WHAT IS TAKING SOOOOO LONG!!!! C'mon already!

Where is the first place you will ride to on your grom?

·
Registered
17 Posts
My dealer said he hates to give out dates, but that currently my Grom is scheduled to arrive in the third week of August. :)

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I'm going to ride mine home

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gahhhhh! I am going to wait for the drawing here before I buy one.Soon as I find out a dealer has one I can see,I'm going to check'em out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im gonna have it delivered, then stare at it til my cbr gets jealous. Then ill ride the cbr. Ill stare at the grom some more have a quick beer jump on the grom and listen to her scream at high rpm. Yeah thats it...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wouldn't mind doing a iron butt on this bad boy, i may have to fix the seat some, but i think i can do 1k miles, go from from upper to lower, then across through all lower states,

I may turn it into a longer ride we will see, a nice small top box would be excellent

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wouldn't mind doing a iron butt on this bad boy, i may have to fix the seat some, but i think i can do 1k miles, go from from upper to lower, then across through all lower states,

I may turn it into a longer ride we will see, a nice small top box would be excellent
I can do some long rides but not a 1000 in one day on a Grom. :scooter:

·
Registered
234 Posts
So is there no "set date" for this thing to be released? Just sometime towards the end of August, maybe even into September? Just wondering because I like to set the countdown to a day on one of my apps on my phone just to have something to look foward to, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts