Honda Grom Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[URL]http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Kawasaki-Ninja-125-Engine-Guard-Kit-/380486261848?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5896bf9c58&vxp=mtr[/URL]

[IMG]http://www.koups.net/999940355-2.jpg[/IMG]

I believe these are factory as well. You have to

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Honda-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5896bf9c58&vxp=mtr

I believe these are factory as well. You have to drill your fairing for these as well.

IMO its about as ugly as you can get :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think id rather take my chances, and therefore buy new fairings if i screw them

i think id rather take my chances, and therefore buy new fairings if i screw them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to the design of the fairings on this bike, I doubt I will even buy any sliders. There is no way I would EVER drill a hole in my fairings.

Hack up your fairings now to possibly prevent them from possible damage later?? I dont think so!

Due to the design of the fairings on this bike, I doubt I will even buy any sliders. There is no way I would EVER drill a hole in my fairings.

Hack up your fairings now to possibly prevent them from possible damage later?? I dont think so!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$125 for cut "sliders"... I'll pass.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

$125 for cut "sliders"... I'll pass.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't look good and is very noticeable, pass as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Doesn't look good and is very noticeable, pass as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, will wait for something better, but will go for a crash cage or something when it comes out, I lean too far and worry too little

Nope, will wait for something better, but will go for a crash cage or something when it comes out, I lean too far and worry too little

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why would you go with a crash cage? Are you totally new to riding or looking at stunting?

Why would you go with a crash cage? Are you totally new to riding or looking at stunting?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've always wanted to learn stunting with a crash cage (on a track of course)

Looks fun.

Looks fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[QUOTE="cfrp, post: 1582"]I've always wanted to learn stunting with a crash cage (on a track of course)

Looks fun.[/quote]

A WalMart parking lot works to :)

Looks fun.
A WalMart parking lot works to :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahahaha. Those are some nasty looking frame sliders and I definitely do not want to drill into my fairings. I'd rather stick with the clean looks.

Hahahaha. Those are some nasty looking frame sliders and I definitely do not want to drill into my fairings. I'd rather stick with the clean looks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.