Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on guys. ive had a ruckus for a while thats gone through many different phases. i recently purchased two groms. one for myself and one for my buddy. hope to be posting more here and meet new people! heres some pics

ruckus last season

my ruckus this season

and heres the grom! ill be posting a build thread soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
So how do you compare the two? My buddy was thinking about a Grom but he's thinking about going Ruckus and doing a bunch of stuff to it.
stock speed on a grom is WAY above that of a ruckus, and the price point is similar. Look at the speed of the roads you will be traveling, if speed limits on local roads are around 35-45 like they are here a Ruckus may not be super useful, certainly not stock anyway.

·
Registered
336 Posts
How does the Grom stack up against a modified Ruckus? Said friend of mine seems to think it'll be easy to close the gap with a little modification. Personally I like to start with a strong foundation, but the Grom is an exception to that rule :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
I would certainly hope so. I hope the Grom modification gets as ridiculous as the Ruckus did! I really like those modded Ruckuses, but I can only afford one of them, so Grom it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts