Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum but not new to bikes. Pre-ordered my 2014 red Grom last week, should be here in a months time. Can't wait to start building it up, haven't decided which direction the build will go but either way it'll be crazy. Here is a pic of my Ruckus, just sold it last night.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
welcome s-low, cool ruckus!

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome!

got to say I love your bride fabric wrapped seat, haven't seen that done on a ruckus, mainly in cars as it's bit in the JDM Car scene

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome to the forums I can't wait to see what you have in store for the honda grom.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum but not new to bikes. Pre-ordered my 2014 red Grom last week, should be here in a months time. Can't wait to start building it up, haven't decided which direction the build will go but either way it'll be crazy. Here is a pic of my Ruckus, just sold it last night.

what are your plans for your grom?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a coworker that has a Ruckus. He commutes 10 miles everyday. He saves a ton of money in gas. I wonder if he would be interested in a Grom. I might ask him one of these days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice ruck. It'll be interesting to see how many people that would have bought Rucks will now be buying Groms. Seems Honda will be cannibalizing some of their own sales.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can't wait to test ride a Grom !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts