Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else experiencing the front bouncing when you are cruising at 35 or coasting? Whenever I pull the clutch in and coast the front end bounces really bad? Is it the tires? Maybe the road? I'm not sure but very very annoying.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing the front bouncing when you are cruising at 35 or coasting? Whenever I pull the clutch in and coast the front end bounces really bad? Is it the tires? Maybe the road? I'm not sure but very very annoying.
erhmmm. thats not normal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Happened on a newly paved road. However, I did notice it didn't do it at night with the cooler temps. Maybe too much tire pressure?
so have you figured out what is causing the bounce? im experiencing the same thing since day one.. thought it was normal...may hav to take it back to the dealership to get wheels balanced..

·
Registered
186 Posts
I haven't had a single bounce. Had a similar problem on my sportbike tho. I threw a fresh set of tires on it and it fixed the problem (the old ones were toast). Seeing as the Grom is new tho I would definitely throw it on a stand and see if you can replicate the wobble.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.