Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what you all think about the front signals. I kinda like them. They look pretty good. Considering doing a clear lens to replace the amber one. We can do some switchback signals/led signals that are white running and turn amber when you turn on your signals to give some added visibility to the front.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Im not a huge fan of the stock signals the thai ones look 100% better imo. That being said I like the idea but would lean more towards a focused cree LED or plasma with an amber switchback. Know what would be sick? Mini trianguar cree housing like the mini rigid spots with amber switchback

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks cool, but I agree that the MSX oem ones look way better (don't stick out as far)... so much so that I just bit the bullet and picked up a set for my grom. Really happy with the quality and look.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
so do you already have the switchbacks on your GROM? or are you asking what we think about them?

I like clear lenses. Beats amber.

And switchbacks are nice. When they work properly :p

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Switchbacks already installed, just wondering your take on the clear lens rather than spending $65 for TAI signals.

With the TAI signals you lose the running light function.
Could probably modify some TAI signals to have switch back function.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I would go for clear lenses. I have them on other bikes.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
clear lens with switchbacks seems like a good idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts