·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - $3,000: (mostly) stock 2014 Honda Grom, 13xx miles - San Francisco, CA

SOLD. Mods, please delete.

---

Original Post:

Hey y'all. Year-old member but even longer lurker here.

My dad's health is starting to decline a bit faster than anticipated (3 years post-op from pancreatic, prostate, and lung cancer) and I need to temporarily upgrade to a bike that will allow me to jet home (2 hour ride) at a moment's notice.

With that, I'm selling my baby. I'm really heartbroken right now about having to do this, but it's the best choice for me in the short term.

Bike is mechanically stock. Aesthetically, bike has a Tyga belly pan, Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator AND cargo rack. Attached to the rack is a Givi E30 Monolock top case. Also replaced the stock mirrors with CRG arrows but have the OEM mirrors and they are included in the sale. No other mods have been made.

Bike comes with 2x Honda keys, 1x Givi top case key, all service records (always serviced by Wei here at SF Cycle), original owner's manual and guide, and a digital PDF copy of the service manual. I can probably provide you with the disc lock as well as the cable to loop around the rear tire as well.

Bike is in great condition - it's kept in a garage when not in use. I did high-side it the 5th day of ownership but Wei checked it out and confirmed no damage to the frame; just a bent handlebar, broken lights, etc. Wei replaced those (he literally knows my bike) himself. Title is clean.

Bike is currently on a loan so we can discuss monies for serious people. My heart is so sad right now. This is my first baby bought brand new and slowly building up. But family comes first and I need to be available VERY quickly as things inevitably go *there*.

Please PM with any questions.

Album of pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts