Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
right? I've been on this forum for an hour and can't find it anywhere. i had a Yamaha 125 awhile back and got about 60mpg on that. This bike should be even better???

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would guess the mid to high 50's mpg. But i like to know the facts. I'll take a peek on the interwebs.

It's NERF, or nuthin....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would hope it does better than 60mpg, my Triumph Street Triple R does 45mpg if I can keep from trying to twist the throttle off :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2014 Honda CTX700N is getting 72-75mpg, so I have a hard time believing the Grom would get any less than that.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I can see 125 with gearing for the speed planned.I'd gear for 45mph until I get the 200cc BBK and stroker kit installed.Then I will gear for 60mph.I'm just dreaming but 125+ should be easy with proper gearing for a specific speed.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I believe I'm getting around 150 miles from a tank on my msx. Thats riding up and down lots of hilly terrain.
about the same here, i dont know in gallons but mine does arround 2,5 liters per 100km so with a full tank you end up @ 200KM+ or +- 125 miles+

·
Registered
10 Posts
The only thing mentioned on the Honda website is that "it's thrifty honda engine means that you can run on pocket change". Not terribly helpful. There are some amusing pictures of burnouts and wheelies on it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The only thing mentioned on the Honda website is that "it's thrifty honda engine means that you can run on pocket change". Not terribly helpful. There are some amusing pictures of burnouts and wheelies on it.
Hahah, not very helpful indeed.. I'm guessing they wanna keep the focus on having fun on the bike, not a bike to drive mile after mile!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts