Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry, but does anyone else find this thing to be kinda fugly? Now before I get flamed to death, that's not necessarily a bad thing... when I was a kid, my best friend had a dog that was so ugly, he was cute. Same applies here!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think everyone is entitled to there own opinions and we all hold different perspectives due to our life experiences and influences, so no flaming from me.

I'm quite fond of the look mainly because when I see the Grom, I see a blank canvas. I say that because of the near endless amount of customization from people's MSX125's from around the world (and thanks to various threads in these forums). Whether it be a vender offering a new product or pics of others bikes, nothing is the same, there is always some different, fresh, new, and all affordable. The possibilities on how you can change the cosmetics on this bike keep me in awe.

I love my CBR250R, and can customize it too, but not like what I'm seeing with the Grom...Especially for around the same price(s).

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have always loved the naked bike look. I have owned a kawasaki z1000 and loved the styling. To me it showcases the engineering on the mechanical level. One of my favorite bikes is the Ducati streetfighter. I love the look of the grom.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its ok that not everyone likes the bike! personally i like it allot but hey thats how it goes, some people do, other dont!

what i did find is that it looks better in real than it looks on pictures!

·
Registered
192 Posts
To those that haven't noticed there's a thread on this forum showing a lot of modifications that have been available in thailand for quite some time already, it's almost endless.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I'm sorry, but does anyone else find this thing to be kinda fugly? Now before I get flamed to death, that's not necessarily a bad thing... when I was a kid, my best friend had a dog that was so ugly, he was cute. Same applies here!
Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion respectively. It's an acquired taste :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good to me, but then again I had to buy a Hayabusa when it first arrived in 99. :race2_smilie: :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
definitely different. I hope they made these things to last because these look like the kind of little machine you just want to have a blast on by beating the pi$$ out of them.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i ride a pig of a sprint. so this is an improvement...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I think the best question to ask the OP is: so what do you think is a nice looking design?

That will give everyone a better idea of why you think the GROM is ugly.

Because i think it looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.