Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys at Two Brothers Racing have developed a full exhaust system for the Grom. The system increases the horse power of the Grom from 8.65 to 9.5, which translates to a 8.5% boost in power. Torque is similarly increased from 7.64 ft-lbs to 8.04 ft-lbs.

The TBR S1-R gets rid of the catalyst and shaves 5.5 lbs off of the Grom.

The carbon fiber can and exhaust pipes will cost you $529.98.

What do you guys think? Would you put this on your Grom?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks ok. I think I would buy the Yoshi again If I had the choice tho. I can think of a lot of things I could buy with the extra hundred bux !!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the look of this exhaust and its great news that it makes the Grom go about 10% faster. I think that it makes the Grom look more powerful but I would want to know what it sounds like before I fall in love with it.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
let the dyno prove the gains! not bad gains. And $530 for a full exhaust is not a bad price. how does it sound though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dyno can be found:
Here
Also, Two Bros is a great brand. I had a carbon slip on with my Zx-6r. It (in my opinion) sounded better than any other crotch rocket exhaust out there. Deeper tone, slightly throaty and I did notice a slight power gain. It did backfire like crazy and there were rumors of me shooting a flame here and there but that had everything to do with me not having a tune done.

·
Registered
56 Posts
To be honest it sounds great. The shape and the carbon fiber gives it a nice deep tone. If I knew how to post videos or pics on the forum I would have. Maybe I can post them on the Facebook and someone can transfer them over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts