Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm in love with the Grom. Haven't even ridden one, but it's everything I wished my 50s could be.

After a late start in motorcycling (at 25), I've owned a few street bikes, ridden many more, done some track days, made a bunch of wheelies (mainly on 50s) and could really use a fuel efficient vehicle to cart me around Oahu, where I just moved from Kansas. Once I get settled, I'm putting a deposit down and patiently waiting for my number to come in.

So far it's been great reading about all the win in this bike, and can't wait to know about it firsthand!!

P.S. Were there any board members riding by Walmart Saturday night? Thought I spotted 2 Groms dipping through traffic, but couldn't catch up...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good to see the grom is fit for all ages. I think it would be a perfect biek to have on the island. Nothing liek crusing around and enjoying the scenery.

It was probably members from this forum. you are better off going to the local hwaii thread and finding out in the grom spotted thread.

·
Registered
201 Posts
hey man welcome aboard, glad to see the islands aren't going to get left out of all the gromming ;) Whats moto culture like out there, similar to us on the mainland?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I haven't noticed many members from the Island on here, or maybe thats because they're hiding?

When do you plan on getting a grom?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

janis: there's a lot more scooters over here. Seen roughly equal cruiser/sport bike representation. I hear a few sport bikes burning up the H3 in the evenings...makes me :D

CrispyTaco: the MPG reports have me stoked on it for island transport! Thanks for the tip on local grom spotted threads, too!

GromGuy: I'll be putting a deposit down next month, but who knows when I'll be riding one. Hoping for a bigger distribution next round of shipping so the purchase price is closer to MSRP, not $1300 over!! Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts