Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in warner robins ga and I am the first on the List at my local dealer (Capital Cycle Co.) Macon ga... Just putting it out there if your local let get a ride going when they come in hit me up....

Im always out riding
2009 zx6r kawasaki
2009 honda ruckus gy6 swap
soon to be Grom

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i had a change of dealerships with mine. first dealer was charging me 3890 otd and I canceled my deposit and waited till they came out and went to Weathers Honda last saturday and they had one Black on Black sitting there with my name all over it..
3290 otd..... sweet deal couldnt pass it up. they said that they were afraid they werent going to sell it. which blew my mind... lol we all need to get together and meet up probably be better and more curves up aound helen GA or something.

that makes for three here in Macon GA two reds and my black that i know about.

I didnt own mine for 24hrs and i already did the intake mod **which makes a difference**

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wow, good deal, deeboe! I was quoted $4,000, OTD, here in Savannah. Helen is an awesome area and would probably be great for a group ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be in savannah this Wednesday. Helping a freind move to West palm FL. Ill be there Wednesday night and most of the day Thursday packing up. Then we are headed to Honda day in Orlando and Im taking the Grom and the Ruckus ....

also Oct 17th thru the 20th alot of prople are going to the tail of the dragon... just throwing that out there..

are you guys on fackbook the Honda Grom page?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Forum looks kinda quiet but I am thinking about getting one in 12 hrs. Shop quoted me 3300 OTD. Just not sure if its the best buy for me right now. Just want a little commuter for warmer months only have < 10 miles to go to work. Any info on how you guys feel months after your purchase would help alot.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts