Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to Berkeley Honda this afternoon and put down my deposit of $500 since I would be number 2 on his order list and ordered a black Grom est time frame will be Dec 2013 or first of the year 2014, so we are looking at $3,600-$3,650 OTD price. Yes I'm official number two, at Hollister I'm number 5 on the list but the distance from my house to Berkeley is 41 miles and to Hollister is 51 miles.

Now start buying my parts, counter sprocket kit 13 teeth, 14 teeth, 16 teeth. Tires and rear rack for my gym bag, and HID kit, and rear shock, and hopefully the air assist front tube setup that one of the members is making. Last but not lease those graphic design that SikMoto posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did Hollister give you an OTD price? They've always been good to me but that was back in the day when Phred worked there. I'd check Fremont too. They're a solid shop.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did Hollister give you an OTD price? They've always been good to me but that was back in the day when Phred worked there. I'd check Fremont too. They're a solid shop.
Yep they been very nice to me in fact that was the first place I had my name down for the Grom in early July when Hollister had the Biker event in town I stopped by Honda Hollister and put my name down and I was number 9 on the list that time, JohnGrom and GromDoctor was one and two and when they picked up their Groms I became number 7 on the list so I checked last week and called Hollister Honda up to see when their Groms where coming in and I wanted to check on the list where I stood and the sales person said number 5 which I assume some buys just opt out. Hollister's Grom price OTD is $3,600. The two best dealers in the bay area that will not gouge on price are Hollister and Berkeley Honda dealers and the only reason I put my money down at the Berkeley dealer was that I would be number 2 on his list and both Hollister and Berkeley are getting their shipment of Groms in Dec or Jan and second reason is Berkeley is 41 miles from my house and Hollister is 51 miles away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts