Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my grom the way I want it.....for now.
I think it looks pretty good.

Oh yeah Girls like my Grom. its like having a puppy

Reactions: Lanceoa

·
Registered
93 Posts
How long did it take for the Tyga to get here. I've had one ordered for a while now.

P.S. The white looks great

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man, My Tyga deliver was super quick. I order from them twice. Both on Thursday and got the goods on Tuesday. less than a week. I chose the UPS shipping method.

Thanks I'm really liking the white myself. Its hard to tell in pics but its pearl.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
awesome. loving the headlights. what's next?!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh man, My Tyga deliver was super quick. I order from them twice. Both on Thursday and got the goods on Tuesday. less than a week. I chose the UPS shipping method.

Thanks I'm really liking the white myself. Its hard to tell in pics but its pearl.
did you paint the grom white? It doesnt look plasti dipped, that would be matte, a vinyl perhaps?

When mine comes in i want to paint it white and name it ****** GROM :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The plastics are Honda factory for the Asian market. They are metallic pearl white.
I got them from Tyga $220 or something close to that.

Next up I have to get a piggy back reservoir shock. I also will get the Tyga header when it comes out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does the projector headlight put out more light? I'm not particularly impresssed with the OEM unit on the Grom in the US.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Headlight lens

I seem to think its helped although I'm using the same bulb. The lens seems to focus the light a little better. Over all I'm please with the light and love the look.
Does the projector headlight put out more light? I'm not particularly impresssed with the OEM unit on the Grom in the US.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally got my grom the way I want it.....for now.
I think it looks pretty good.

Oh yeah Girls like my Grom. its like having a puppy
Bike looks awesome! I can never help to notice our bikes look like plankton from spongebob no matter which headlight we install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts