Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Call today!

I was anticipating the arrival of my Grom next month (originally February 2014) but got the call today! My sales guy said he didn't know until today that it actually arrived two days ago! And with the floods in Colorado, they were closed yesterday (so were we).

I wanted to see her today but their business hours are exactly the same as ours now so I couldn't.

I will wait until Wednesday when my hubby is off from work and he can take me there...can't wait!

The weird thing is that I just bought a Triumph for my hubby this past Wednesday and now I'll be picking up my Grom exactly a week later! What are the odds?

I'm going to be like this next week: :motorcyclelove_smil

I'll be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Woohoo! Congrats, FunSize.

What Triumph did your ol' man get? I've been kinda interested in the Street Triple, lately.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Congrats! and welcome to the forum :)
How did you find out about the grom and how did you end up here? seeing there are a couple more grom forums around.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woohoo! Congrats, FunSize.

What Triumph did your ol' man get? I've been kinda interested in the Street Triple, lately.
He was looking at the Triple's too but ended up changing it up and went with a 2013 Thunderbird Storm. It's pretty sweet in the Matte Black finish.

I'll have to post pics of the two new bikes next to each other once I bring her home. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! and welcome to the forum :)
How did you find out about the grom and how did you end up here? seeing there are a couple more grom forums around.
I found out about the Grom from my hubby through an email. Once he showed the Grom to me, I fell in love... and joined this forum, hoping (like everyone else) that I would win one! Hehe.

I only belong to this forum at the moment. I feel at "home" here. ;)

Can't wait to sport my Grom Forum shirt and stickers this week!!! :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
awesome congrats! post some pics when you get it.

Reactions: FunSize
1 - 11 of 11 Posts