Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my name is tk. i picked up a ruckus recently for the awesome gas mileage. wish i would have known about the grom coming out...woulda just waited! oh well...can't wait to sell/trade in the ruckus and get to ridin on a grom! here's the details...
2013 Honda Ruckus with 700 miles. I just bought it a couple months ago and it is always kept in the garage. It is in perfect condition. Never been dropped or scratched. I average over 100mpg on this scooter. You don't need a motorcycle endorsement to ride this. Comes with everything like new, the owners manual, both keys, and a couple quarts of oil, ect. Oil just changed at 500 miles. call or text me at 360-209-4226

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope...the ruckus is all stock. i only have 700 miles on it. i wish i had known the grom was coming out...cuz i just bought the ruckus a couple months ago lol. i ride it to and from work daily!

yeah the ruckus has an amazing following...i'd like to do some upgrades, but i really need to get more speed. so the Grom seems to be perfect for me. great gas mileage and 60mph is perfect.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
@Dodgerider26 That's some sweet Ruck'n! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting pics! I've always been a Ruckus fan because of how unique of a scooter they are and the vast amount of customization available.
Word, should sell quick!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Word, should sell quick!
i hope so. still gotta sell my HPI Baja 5T gas rc truck and i can get a grom. i added some info on the ruckus and my phone number to the first post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts