Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a pain in the butt trying to get any type of Windows installed on the MacBook using BootCamp it would have been EZ to use Parallel than BootCamp, hey BC is free. Now trying to get some of the drivers to work with certain hardware on the mac book. USB works ok since that is what I'm going to use to connect to the PCV and just have to download the PCV apps and such. I will try it tonight, time to go to the gym before the temp gets up above 80 degrees.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow, that has to be the worst of all worlds >:D
MS O/S was FREE, just needed a windows screen. I'm more a Mac person and that is my old macbook that will be used to tune my motorcycles/car/truck.

Hey if it is laying around the house doing nothing it is cheaper than buying a new windows machine/laptop.

Like I said Windows MS kept me employed for a long time, feel sorry for people that own Windows machine, it's just my feelings.:nerd:

Zero issues with my Mac machines/iphone/ipad/itouch/etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts