Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course it was only a matter of time... Checked my local Craigslist ..... $4500 and $5800. Both insanely greedy, but one has a sob story that he bought one for him and his wife, now his wife is Making him sell one for $4500.
First you were greedy enough to take not one, but 2 from new dealer inventory .... Then you try to cover your loss by adding 50% mark up .... I hope you choke on it !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
it's not greed, it's supply and demand... where there's an abundance of demand, someone will come up with a supply.
remember Xboxes when they first came out? Or PS3s or Wiis, or generators last year, or that Obama spiderman comic book, tickle me elmos, etc.?

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is greedy/stupid beyond words ... of course if he does sell this close to what he's asking then stupid will apply to the buyer ...

brand new Honda grom

I have a brand new Honda Grom that I bought for my son but he does not like he said it's too small for him there is a long waiting list for these I was number 4 on the list I am NOT a dealer the motorcycle is paid off please feel free to call me or text me at 5623317617 this will sell fast 6500 or best offer

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
This is greedy/stupid beyond words ... of course if he does sell this close to what he's asking then stupid will apply to the buyer ...

brand new Honda grom

I have a brand new Honda Grom that I bought for my son but he does not like he said it's too small for him there is a long waiting list for these I was number 4 on the list I am NOT a dealer the motorcycle is paid off please feel free to call me or text me at 5623317617 this will sell fast 6500 or best offer
wow I am speechless. No different then those dirty scalpers that buy out event tickets and sell them for triple the price for profits. Can't believe its coming down to this for bikes....

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I would have done the same knowing some guy that's loaded with cash would mind mind blowing his money to have one "now" and not have to wait.

When I got the first one over here I thought about putting it up for sale as I'm sure someone would have paid 5k for it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Can't really blame him... If you're going to be selling one, now is the best time and you might as well make a small profit. In a couple years we'll be buying them on CL for $1500.
and that is when there will be GROMs everywhere.

$1500 GROMs. Heck of a deal!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.