Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

I'm Kristoff from Belgium and soon I will be a Honda Grom (or MSX) owner. First, I didn't know what to choose, a KTM Duke 125 or a Honda Grom. Since I wanted to follow some basics in motor driving (I never drove a moto or scooter before), I followed some lessons on a Duke. Right after those lessons, I went for a test drive on a Grom - and oh boy, I liked it much more than the Duke!

That's why I ordered a red MSX on the same day and soon - at the end of this week or the beginning of next week, I'll be part of the Grom owners!

When I have my Grom I want to add some "tweaks": a Leovince GP Corsa Carbon exhaust, an Arrow downpipe, LED-indicators and a real projector headlight. A fender eliminator is no option in Belgium with the bad weather...

Below 2 very bad & blurry pictures of my future Grom, next to the big bikes ;-)

·
Registered
201 Posts
welcome aboard! the international diversity continues :D I'm assuming you're going to be using Grom for city commuting? long highway rides may be a little intimidating for a new rider on such tiny wheels...

Congrats on the purchase BTW

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Congrats. Hope you enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.