Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been looking arround the net a while, when i came across this forum! Been a few weeks now that I've looked arround to learn more about the MSX125 Grom for you guys.. Sindce I had my MSX125 Delivered on wednesday i found it a great moment to make an account and get involved in aftermarket stuff and overall fun with other grom lovers!

About myself.. I have the HONDA bug in me sindce ive been a little kid (my dad started with the Honda DAX arround age 16 then later on went to bigger Honda models..). At age 16 i Started of with the German model DAX from 1972. Second bike that i had was a Honda Monkey bike model Z50J6 (2006).

And now after a period of 50cc minibikes the time had come that i moved on bigger (have the right license now also..). Still love the minibike so i would not want any bigger.. the MSX/GROM fits that perfectly so thats why i bought one!

Ill post more pics later on! first thought on the bike are that i just love it! braking better than everyting i tried before! Few things have room for inprovement.. The Seat for example (nothing felt better than my monkey seat!) its pretty hard at this moment.. It still needs to get abbit softer, I'm aware of that.. but if you go for long trips you might have some pain where you dont want it at the end of the day :)

Greetings,

Jannes
MSX Rider from Belgium, Europe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hallo!

I went to high school in Belgium near Mons. A lot of people don't know what they are missing. I love all the green over there, even if it means more rain.

Your pictures don't seem to be working for me, maybe they are hanging out somewhere online with my avatar picture that won't show up.

Edit: There we go, now I see the pics.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the madness

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.