Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
welcome

you have an awesome wife, she wants a grom and is getting my favorite exhaust.
do you know how far she plans on going with mods on the grom?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably just some type of fender eliminator and some led turn signals to start with. It needs to look good and sound good. Maybe some carbon fiber bits too. She is kind of petite so hopefully suspension will be ok.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
My wife wants a Grom, I want her to be happy.:motorcycle4_smilie:
Welcome to the forum! so does this mean that your only getting the Grom for your wife and not for your self?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, no, she ordered it for herself. I work at the Honda dealer and she works at the Suzuki dealer. I bought her a cbr250 r repsol for Christmas, which she loves. But she decided she wanted a grom too. Not saying I won't ride it some, but it's for her. By the way, the exhaust is back ordered til mid August, so hopefully it will be in around the time we get the grom. That way I can install it when I uncrate it and do the set up.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Haha, no, she ordered it for herself. I work at the Honda dealer and she works at the Suzuki dealer. I bought her a cbr250 r repsol for Christmas, which she loves. But she decided she wanted a grom too. Not saying I won't ride it some, but it's for her. By the way, the exhaust is back ordered til mid August, so hopefully it will be in around the time we get the grom. That way I can install it when I uncrate it and do the set up.

At least anyone ordering a Yoshi exhaust will knows they won`t be available till mid august.

Might as well start looking into the other mods, Im pretty sure you can get a fender eliminator kit fairly quickly at the moment

1 - 13 of 13 Posts