Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have had a Ninja 250 for a few years, love it, and have learned a lot riding it as well as taking the MSF Beginner class (twice, second time as a refresher).

The Grom is just too cool not to like in some way, and I look forward to sharing what little I do know to the community.

Biggest lesson so far (and sometimes hard to remember): look where you want to go and lean as necessary even if it's scary.

Who knows, maybe a Grom might end up in the garage for the girlfriend someday.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome.

I take it that your girl friend doesn't have any riding experience? If so, the Grom would be a great bike to learn off of.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, but she has ridden on the back of a bike before. Christmas is coming for her riding gear so she can join me. If she likes it, I'll sign her up for MSF and see if she wants to progress to her own bike.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I've been eyeing up the Ninja 250 since I got my license in 2009. What year is your 250?

If you get the Grom, I'd be curious to hear how you like it compared to the Ninja.

Sounds like you've got the right (smart) idea on getting her geared up and signed up for the MSF class. I took it too and highly recommend it. I may need to take another class for a refresher.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts