GromForum.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your honest city/highway numbers here. Prospective buyers want to know. :)

Post your honest city/highway numbers here. Prospective buyers want to know. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I second that.... I have seen YouTube reviews with anywhere from 50-70 mpg/ tank fill up depending on how hard the bike is pushed.

I second that.... I have seen YouTube reviews with anywhere from 50-70 mpg/ tank fill up depending on how hard the bike is pushed.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[QUOTE="cfrp, post: 702"][IMG]http://www.motorcycle.com/gallery/gallery.php/d/351519-2/2013-Kawasaki-Ninja-125-2012-09-19_11-13-57_896.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMT[/IMG]
from this article
[URL]http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/kawasaki

Awesome gas mileage, 125 is a sipper. I wonder how much higher the MPG rating can get. W

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE="kawasaki-ryder, post: 708"]Awesome gas mileage, 125 is a sipper. I wonder how much higher the MPG rating can get. W[/quote]

If 50 mpg is the worst it'll get, while flogging the bike, that's sweet.

Awesome gas mileage, 125 is a sipper. I wonder how much higher the MPG rating can get. W
If 50 mpg is the worst it'll get, while flogging the bike, that's sweet.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My first tank of the bike I forgot to track fuel. But my second tank I ran 65 mpg and I didnt run her easy haha I was twisting that throttle pretty good ( I believe in varying rpm's for break in)
I'm on my third tank now, havwnt depleted that yet, al

My first tank of the bike I forgot to track fuel. But my second tank I ran 65 mpg and I didnt run her easy haha I was twisting that throttle pretty good ( I believe in varying rpm's for break in)
I'm on my third tank now, havwnt depleted that yet, almost 500 or so miles on it. still at 3/4 full tank or better so we will see.

My driving is mixed city and highway, but most roads are 50mph or so for th ebulk of my driving

1 - 6 of 6 Posts