Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this video has been posted but for you people that are going to be the lucky ones to receive their Grom first in the USA. Here is a piece of mind Alarm system that is made some where overseas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUM5xpQmNSU]MSX[/ame]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
like everything else. made overseas.

now just gotta figure out how to buy them here..

·
Registered
213 Posts
I plan to install the Kryptonite GPS live tracking system on my Grom - tracking from any computer or phone in the world, real time live GPS, tipover sensor, battery sensor, etc. I sell them at my shop and they are awesome!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I plan to install the Kryptonite GPS live tracking system on my Grom - tracking from any computer or phone in the world, real time live GPS, tipover sensor, battery sensor, etc. I sell them at my shop and they are awesome!
Sounds like the perfect system, link or price/more info?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sounds like the perfect system, link or price/more info?
Here is a YouTube video link to an overview of the system:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDL9TKSmms&feature=share&list=UU4vTuo7YzmNbREfNFJPqlqg"]Kryptonite RealTime GPS Solution - YouTube[/ame]

It is made by Krytponite and is a real time GPS location system, easily installed and perfect for the Grom as it, unfortunately, I think will be a hote ticket for theft.

So many features of this thing:

Product Features
Real-Time Tracking
Starter Disable/Enable
Alarm Notification
Fall-Over Notification
Towing/Movement Notification
Speeding Notification
Geofence Capability
Battery Disconnect Alert
Engine Hour Count
90 Day History Request- check out maps of your rides!

The unit even has an internal battery backup so if a thief just goes in and starts cutting wires, you will still be protected.

MSRP is $439.95, They can be found on the Internet at $395. If GromForum members are interested, I can pass along a special price ;) PM me if interested, these are ready to ship in stock at my shop and this is the FIRST modification going on my new Grom!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts