Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to pick one up as a badass bike I can put on the back of my van for roadtrips, kinda like a exploratory vehicle when I go to a new city...any thoughts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
It does seem like an ideal bike to do that. It smaller size and lighter wait makes it easier to load and unload but it would be a really great bike to ride around national parks. Might need one for each family member!

·
Registered
23 Posts
When i win the first thing i will do is a more offroad based tire. That thing would be a blast on the dirt roads

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Slap some dual purpose tires on and you are set

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I agree.

The size of this and its ability to reach most speed limits safely in the city and urban enviro make it a great backup to a car.

Too bad it won't fit in any of my cars :D I could tow it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I should have not wreck my 2007 Honda Element, this would fit in it perfectly for my urban explorer when I got stuck in LA downtown traffic, pull over and hops on the grom home and pick it up 2 hours later after the traffic die down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I should have not wreck my 2007 Honda Element, this would fit in it perfectly for my urban explorer when I got stuck in LA downtown traffic, pull over and hops on the grom home and pick it up 2 hours later after the traffic die down.
Would it really fit in a Honda Element? I think you guys are thinking it's smaller than it actually is...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Would it really fit in a Honda Element? I think you guys are thinking it's smaller than it actually is...
I haven't seen it in person. I think many of us haven't.

I'd like to see some photos of what it fits in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts