Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the Grom be on display at the Honda booth at Laguna Seca this weekend? Anyone going? If you are, please take some pics and post them. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't know and won't for sure if it will be there. Hopefully the it will be there if they want to market it more for the U.S. Honda does a pretty big booth layout at the races.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Woah! if someone is going please take pictures! i would love to go there one day..!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for press photos and videos after the weekend.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes the 2014 Honda Grom will be definitely be there as well as the new cbrs! Honda goodie bags will be given out while supplies last! I hope a get a Grom in my goodie bag!

·
Registered
998 Posts
From Bombay Motor Sports

Visit the Honda Display at the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Laguna Seca
by staff
Monday, July 15, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 15, 2013

Visit the Honda Display at the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Laguna Seca

Torrance, CA: The Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Laguna Seca will be happening in short order and all race fans in attendance are invited to come and view the big Honda display during the race weekend. The big red Honda tent will be located on the track infield, and a full array of new 2014 products will be on display including all three of the brand-new CB/CBR® 500cc street bikes, plus the amazing new Grom??a truly unique ride. The very cool Pioneer? side-by-side will also be on hand?check out its multiple two-, three- and four-person configurations. The Honda tent will be open to visitors all weekend long. And you'll also have the opportunity to purchase great official Honda gear onsite as well.

For Southern Calif Pukes, here is the scoop from Bombay Motor Sports
Around here all the Groms are spoken for. Most dealers are only getting 2 or 3 right now. Most all of them are pre sold. I've already got the Yoshimura exhausts coming in a week or so.​

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the 2014 Honda Grom will be definitely be there as well as the new cbrs! Honda goodie bags will be given out while supplies last! I hope a get a Grom in my goodie bag!
I've haven't been to such an event. What do you usually get in the bag? A tshirt?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any sighting yet?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
anyone attend? someone must have got photos.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Love to attend.

========
Sent from my Droid intelliPhone!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts