Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I have wanted a grom since i first saw it in a dealership around 4-5 months ago however i am to young to get a motorcycle licence. I am planning on getting a 50cc bike because where i live if you have learners permit you can ride a 50cc. I am still debating it though because they are going to raise the learners permit age requirement by two years in 2015. i wish honda would make a 50cc that would be something like the grom (like the ruckus but an actual motorbike.) I know as soon as i get old enough to get my motorcycle licence i will buy a grom and i will love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My z50 replica that is street legal!

My and my buddies together... We both went with a military-ish theme
Wow, thats almost exactly what i was looking for. Now I need to do some reasearch, see if i can find one and decide if the price is right. It also depends on whether the province carries on my learners permit after they raise the age requirement by two years or if they take it away.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Love the military color scheme.
would love the one on the left even more if it's wheels were body colored and not black.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Congrats on the Grom and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Love the military color scheme.
would love the one on the left even more if it's wheels were body colored and not black.
Thats my next step, i just havent had time. I have a jeep wrangler the same color and live the wheels that are color matched... Thanks for the compliments. They were both maroon when we bought them, i painted them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts