Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was one of the lucky ones to find one at a dealership in Miami. Gables Motorsports on Bird Rd, is kind of in the same boat as every other dealership as the Grom's have exploded in popularity even before they were officially released. Their first batch consisted of 5, from what I was told by a salesperson but they were only actually able to put 1 on the floor as the other 4 had been reserved with deposits even before they were shipped in. I was able to get that one! And man does that thing ride great, I haven't taken it higher than 55mph since I don't want to open up the engine too soon, but it will happen with time.

The people were great there, and they try to work as hard as possible in order to get you financed, which is what I opted for to start building my credit a bit faster.

My OTD Price was $3936.15. The dealership made a profit of $587.45, which is lower and higher in some cases from what I've seen on here but hey, everyone has to make their money some how. The sales tax was $251.20, there was a tire/battery fee of $3.5, and I also paid for the tag.

Hehe lol I work here guys, but I did buy my Grom before I worked there, it's actually kinda how I got my job. But in all seriousness, if you have any questions feel free to let me know. And If you have shopped here before, things are a little different now as we have changed management, so stop on by, as for me and I can help you. Who knows you might just find what you were looking for or something you weren't.

Have a good day guys and my page is open for questions.

·
Registered
114 Posts
That place has been there forever. I have been in and out of that shop since knee high to a grasshopper.

Still the original building?

Riding a Grom in that area is like a high wire walk over Manhattan.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Paying $3936 isn't that bad, but also not that great. Did you even try to negotiate the price down or were you just content with paying the $3936?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Any pictures of the dealership? Never been to miami but people always rave about how nice the scenery is.

The price isnt bad at all, how did you score the job?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I purchased mine from her yesterday. All the other dealerships within an hour from me wanted more money and they were not in stock.

Hurry up and take my money I wanna ride !!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
When you know what you are intended to pay for your brand new vehicle, it is a lot simpler to convince a dealership to offer you that cost. And savvy consumers are using the ease of being able to finance a new or use car in order to ensure that they have reliable transportation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts