Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a trick Grom, you can win a pretty neat prize. Go submit yours, and if you win the voting, this month you will get an awesome lunchbox

Hi guys,

Now that the GROMs are out there and people are starting to tinker with their machines, I thought this would be the perfect time to get the GOTM - GROM of the Month Contest up and Running.

Rules for the GOTM contest are as follows.

Here are the Rules:

- The contest is open to all Honda Groms
- You MUST be a MEMBER to win
- You MUST have at least 20 posts to be eligible to win
- You can only win once in a 12-month period
- Voting will be held from the 25th to the 31st of each month
- Submissions will be limited to a maximum of 6 bikes per month. If too many are submitted, it is moderator discretion as to whom to drop.

Click here for the Submission thread;

http://www.gromforum.com/forum/grom-month-submissions-voting/21977-grom-month-submissions-thread.html#post318473

Stew

Reactions: janis and FunSize

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hope to see some inspiring Groms from everyone! Plenty of mods, and things I haven't even thought of yet. Can't wait to vote!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Glad to see you guys putting this on, Ive seen the XX of the month done before on other forums and its always cool to have the forum membership come together (or not ;)) plus its a great way to see all the interesting stuff people are up to that sometimes gets lost in the mass of posts :D

·
Registered
995 Posts
I know this month will be slow for entries seeing how new the Grom is. Give it a few more months and these grom of the month things will get crazy, might as well try your chances now before it gets harder!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I was at first so excited to enter my Grom in the first Grom of the Month contest, but I am now fearful that mine may be dropped by the moderator at his discretion. I have no wish to be deleted, sorry. (pride) #LET THE PEOPLE VOTE!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at first so excited to enter my Grom in the first Grom of the Month contest, but I am now fearful that mine may be dropped by the moderator at his discretion. I have no wish to be deleted, sorry. (pride) #LET THE PEOPLE VOTE!
why would yours be dropped?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have received a free t-shirt and stickers and lots of sharing of knowledge from this forum and I would enjoy nothing more than to continue this special relationship. I totally love you guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts