1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Very cool, Nice pic's.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun. Its easy to spot the Grom in the one pic because its smaller. Who are the rest of these dudes riding with you. Friends? Luck y to find so many people with bikes to ride with.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun. Its easy to spot the Grom in the one pic because its smaller. Who are the rest of these dudes riding with you. Friends? Luck y to find so many people with bikes to ride with.
it's a track school ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we were the control riders for the day. basically teachers and track police. i normally run a KTM525smr but brought the grom to play on in the novice class.

What track is that? Man, jealousy doesn't describe the words anymore.. I miss the track :( I bet the Grom is crazy flickable!
the track is 2 miles long. not really a long straight but the grom still was boring to ride except in the back tight section to which it was very flickable. i was surprised and how stable it was at speed, even when leaning it over to take a kink at full throttle.

it was a lil windy that day so the top speed with the given amount of straightish track was only like 66 mph. NEVER touched the brakes it was pretty much WOT the whole way with a couple spots that i'd let off the throttle for a sec

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pretty boring to watch. around the 14 min mark i'm getting towed down the straight

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHcgqOHnzJo&sns=em"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHcgqOHnzJo&sns=em[/ame]

a friend of mine went crazy on the memes lol

getting towed around T3

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
hahaha love the Memes.

Looks like you had a blast.

·
Registered
995 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wow my life is complete. there is a grom meme thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts