Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Recently purchased a brand new Lime Green 2019 Grom. Currently deployed so won't be seeing it for a couple months. I'm not new to motorcycles, but have been out of the motorcycle game for a little bit. I have had a ruckus, and a 2008 Ninja zx6r. I wasn't wanting another 600 because well I have been there and done that just wanted something small, nimble, and something to tinker with. I have already ordered a bunch of stuff for it, and will start a thread once I get the bike and start the upgrades. Not planning on doing really anything crazy as of yet, just the exhaust, intake, and fender eliminator. I will be going with the TOCE exhaust, because I have loved the undertail look since I had mine with my ninja. Also ordering TSTs fender elim kit with the low profile signals, and integrated tail light. For exhaust I will be getting the Chimera, and that should be it for now minus a few cosmetic things, and shorty levers. I have done a lot to my zx so swapping parts on the grom will be easy enough. Can't wait to show it off.

Comp

1 - 1 of 1 Posts