Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I would like to say Hello to everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Second is that I am not a Grom owner just yet but have a question about the one I am looking at. Its in pretty much new condition, it only has a few hundred miles on it. Its the black version and has the big bore kit, cam, ported head with bigger valves, regeared for a little more top end and an aftermarket exhaust system. He said that he would sell it to me for $3800. I was wondering if this is a good price with the motor work done.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
since new from the dealer, they're about the same price. i'd say yeah it's worth it with "free" mods included.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was looking at a new one for 3400 from a dealer and this one has prob upwards of another 800 dollars worth of work done so looks like i might be making out a little on the deal, the guy that did the motor work is selling his which is even more modded out so the one above is being sold quickly cause he wants to get the other one

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I bought new after dealer fees I was over $4gs... The problem with Groms is that they are extremely desirable so the dealers can pretty much sell them at top dollar. I would say $3,800 is a steal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.