Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are U.S. Honda dealers selling stock rear racks that are available in Thailand? If not stocking them, can they order them ? Anyone ?.? :|thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure where you are located at, but call Sig at Geoff Bodine's Honda of Melbourne 866-895-5554, he ordered my rack at a reasonable price.

Took about 3 weeks to get.

Solid rack, easy installation from Thailand. I then mounted a Shad 33 liter trunk case from Champion Honda, it takes seconds to put on or take off. If I do not need to carry a lot, the rack is works great with bungee cords because it has attachment posts.

Will try to post pictures when it warms up.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Not sure where you are located at, but call Sig at Geoff Bodine's Honda of Melbourne 866-895-5554, he ordered my rack at a reasonable price.

Took about 3 weeks to get.

Solid rack, easy installation from Thailand. I then mounted a Shad 33 liter trunk case from Champion Honda, it takes seconds to put on or take off. If I do not need to carry a lot, the rack is works great with bungee cords because it has attachment posts.

Will try to post pictures when it warms up.
Thanks for the update. I'm thinking of getting the 33 liter truck but not sure what brand I will be buying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have also posted pictures of my rack and trunk in my thread "my update", if you have any questions private message me, be glad to discuss.

Andre

·
Registered
17 Posts
I tried two Honda dealers and they cannot even get a part # for it. One Honda dealer had to order it from a Thailand vendor

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts