Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grom replacement decals

You get all 6 decals (3 for each side)

2 honda and wing
2 grom
2 fuel injection

I can make them in matte black, matte white, Beige, olive, neon green, orange, blue, red, yellow and brown.

Ebay I sell them for $25 shipped, i will do $20 shipped for memebers here. I will usually ship same day.

I only ship to United States... Sorry

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Yea but aren't you producing an item? You have places like riders discount that are paying sponsors because they're doing business beyond 1 or 2 random items...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they can delete my post, no hard feelings... There is always ebay if someone wants them! Ill be sure not to share other deals with other grom owners.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i dont own a business, i just make stickers as a side hobby with my daughter. I just figured that this might be something cool to offer. The red looked so good on the bike I did I had to share! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you look above at the picture if the red one, it has more cut out. This is more like the stock "GROM" i will do either way..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have sold two of these kits on ebay. I just wanted to let anyone know that may be interested in them that I am in the hospital getting liver surgery today so there would be a slight delay in shipping these. I do not trust anyone at home to make these for me, I would be worried sick they werent right! Lol... So i will update when im back home. Also, is there anything else that I could do different that would be cool for the groms?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the wishes guys. Just remember, ill do the set for $20. If you look at the red decals and yellow ones, you will notice the GROM is different. I will do the grom either way. Also, all my colors are matte/satin finish. Not real shiny. I like them better that way, but if there is a color you would like in glossy, just let me know and I will get it. Current colors are
Black
White
Brown
Blue
Yellow
Orange
Beige
Red
Olive
Lime tree green

I would hope that I will be out of here by early next week.
[email protected] is my paypal and email address if you have questions. I will keep this posted after my procedure. Thanks again

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the orange, its a brighter orange in my opinion. Its satin finish, but I have gloss on the way also. I personally like the matte/satin finish whatever you like Ill make

1 - 20 of 42 Posts