Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Today I was inspecting my bike before my ride and noticed one of my amber taillights was hanging down and the bolt/screw was missing. Is this a specialty item/piece or can I go to any hardware store and get a new one (..Maybe this time put a little lock-tight on it)?

This post is to ask if anyone knows what size bolt/threading it has so I can go find a match for it at the hardware store (or request it from the Honda Dealer) without looking like an idiot for being like, " hey do you have anything that looks like this?". It might be in the manual, but i don't want to just assume its one of the right bolts (with a philips head + on it).

I appreciate you all for reading this and hope I can get a new one so my poor little light doesn't dangle and damage the wires while I ride it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If I am seeing which one you mean on the microfiche, it appears to be a 6mm bolt, 8mm long.
Finding one in a hardware store could prove difficult.
You would have to look for a pan head machine screw.
I have a ton of 6mm hex bolts laying around in my garage, but none exactly like this

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah just take one of the otherside and go match it up at your local hardware store. Or it might be time to upgrade your turn signals ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts