Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my grom suddenly stopped running. The engine stopped and there was no more throttle response, I tried starting it several times but no succes. I tried putting The spark cable on and off but it just wont start. You can hear The electrical start sound but The engine does not start. Today I alsof noticed that The front light was not working. I have checked The on \ off switch but thats not The issue, any toughts ??

·
Registered
998 Posts
Check all electrical connection.

Any mods you did check to make sure all connections are good and all ground wires are solid connection to frame.

Do you do any mods or upgrade or is your grom all stock

Front lights will not come on until the Grom engine is started, only the front blinker/running lights will come on.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
light: it's off when the engine is off, so that doesn't mean anything

no start: bike needs fuel and spark to run. if you can narrow it down to one of those the troubleshooting gets more straightforward

are you getting spark or did you not check that?

when you were doing the air filter, did the cable to the coil get disconnected?

did the fuel lines pop off?

basically tear it all back apart and make sure everything is connected where it should be

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.